Friday, November 03, 2006

Introduction

Hello, world. This blog is going to be a place where I will document my Summer of Code participation experiences. The main reason is that I want to have a list of things to consider next time I write an application and because, hopefully, that might be useful for somebody else too.

First of all I plan to write a report about Google London office visit for GSoCers. Then I will write down things, tips, advice, good examples, bad examples I've seen and learned during application submitting process and during the course of project. And later, well, I don't have any further plans, so don't expect frequent (or any) updates afterwards. I think that it is much better to have good, even if old and little, content, than to write updates regularly.

For a year already I have a blog in Lithuanian, so if you're fluent in this language, want to learn some Danish and are interested in incoherent ramblings about day-to-day student's life in Denmark, please head straight over there.

Last but not least, since I'm not a native English speaker, all corrections of style, grammar and so on, are very welcome by those who know better.

No comments: